IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology (OJ-NANO) is a new gold fully open access journal launched in 2020 by IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It publishes research advancing the theory, design and development of nanotechnology and its scientific, engineering and industrial applications. The journal has an independent editorial board, established peer-review process, is targeting a ten-week rapid publishing schedule and is fully compliant with funder mandates, including Plan S. Your work will also be exposed to 5 million unique monthly users of the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. OJ-NANO is on track to receive an Impact Factor in 4 years.
We are pleased to inform you that IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology will waive 50% of the APC (Article Publishing Charge) for submissions, which are accepted for publication before 31st December 2021 after peer review.
IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology welcomes articles about:
- Nano and molecular electronics,
- Nano and molecular circuits and architectures,
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics,
- Nanooptics, nanooptoelectronics and nanophotonics,
- Nanorobotics and nanoassembly,
- Nanosensors and nanoactuators,
- Nanomechanics and NEMS,
- Nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine,
- Nanofabrication and nanotlithography,
- Nanometrology and characterization,
- Computational nanotechnology,
- Nanomaterials, and
- Applications of NEMS/nanosensors in AI, robotics and healthcare.
- Also, papers in other related areas, especially new or emerging areas, are welcome.
See how to Submit Your Paper!